| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 07:52:00 -
[1] - Quote
I'll just give a quick list of what i'm looking for:
>3-4 Racial frig V
>3-4 Racial cruiser V
>2-4 Racial BS V
>Support skills should be golden, I don't want to see any big holes
>Loki/Proteus are my choice for t3s
My racial preference is Minmatar>Gallente>Amarr>Caldari
You should be able to fit all weapons, drones, and defensive modules t2 or close to it.
Show me what you have, feel free to post here or mail me.
|

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 08:49:00 -
[2] - Quote
Lumari wrote:Interesting. I'm for sale for 42b if you're online and want a sub cap specialist with additional cross training for WH.
You've got a significant amount of SP invested in capitals, and are missing some critical sub-cap skills. You also have more indy/science waste than I would like to see ideally. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 08:59:00 -
[3] - Quote
Lumari wrote:Zeek Monty wrote:Lumari wrote:Interesting. I'm for sale for 42b if you're online and want a sub cap specialist with additional cross training for WH. You've got a significant amount of SP invested in capitals, and are missing some critical sub-cap skills. You also have more indy/science waste than I would like to see ideally. Interesting. Which critical sub-cap skills am I missing?
Logi V, Recon V and skills to fly either a proteus or loki for starters. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 17:54:00 -
[4] - Quote
daily bump |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.10 04:29:00 -
[5] - Quote
Bump!
A decent name is important to me (No random numbers please). If you have a crappy name i'm going to take that account when making an offer. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 04:15:00 -
[6] - Quote
uppity |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 05:31:00 -
[7] - Quote
Sigurd Gudmundson wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/Sigurd_Gudmundson/
let me know what you think
Sent you a mail. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 17:02:00 -
[8] - Quote
Gwenievere Sui wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/gwenievere_sui pass 123
Asking 30B for her.
Highilghts: -HAC 5 -Recon 5 -Loki subs 5 -T2 Projectiles -All t2 minmatar ships
Put the crack pipe down.
|

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 21:14:00 -
[9] - Quote
Gwenievere Sui wrote:Zeek Monty wrote:Gwenievere Sui wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/gwenievere_sui pass 123
Asking 30B for her.
Highilghts: -HAC 5 -Recon 5 -Loki subs 5 -T2 Projectiles -All t2 minmatar ships Put the crack pipe down. I can ask whatever I want, and you can always make a counter offer if you are interested. I might take it.
There is a "I'm giving myself room to negotiate" starting price, and then there is a "I'm on crack" starting price. Your number falls squarely in the latter category.
Regardless, it is a decent character with a decent name. I sent you a mail. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 23:30:00 -
[10] - Quote
Vlaana Anzomi wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/LiquidSmoke78
The name is awful.
Next. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 01:47:00 -
[11] - Quote
daily bump. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 04:50:00 -
[12] - Quote
Not bad, but more capital stuff than I would like to see.
I couldn't care less about your killboard though. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 20:53:00 -
[13] - Quote
HEPEAJIbHOCTb wrote:eveboard.com/pilot/HEPEAJIbHOCTb
Nicely trained, but the name... sent you a mail. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 06:40:00 -
[14] - Quote
Bought one, you can show your horribly trained and named characters to someone else now!  |
| |
|